Above: Belas Knap closed side-chamber
Belas Knapp is a particularly fine example of a restored Cotswold Neolithic long barrow - complete with a false entrance and side chambers. It was excavated in 1863 and 1865 with the remains of 31 people being found inside the two chambers.
Above: Looking out from open side-chamber
Above:Taken from outside Belas Knapp Long Barrow looking into the open/restored side chamber.
Note the number of orbs and strange lights swirlinhg around the entrance. These were not seen at the time - only later on when the images were closely examined.